Hugh Jackman Treated For Skin Cancer
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) – Hugh Jackman took to Instagram on Thursday to reveal that he recently had skin cancer removed from his nose.
The 45-year-old actor explained that it was his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, who urged him to get a “mark” checked out, writing, “Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right! I had a basil cell carcinoma. Please don’t be foolish like me. Get yourself checked. And USE sunscreen!!!”
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the U.S. according to the Skin Cancer Foundation. More than 3.5 million skin cancer cases in roughly 2 million people are diagnosed annually.
- Group That Organized Biker Meeting Gets City Proclamation
- Golfers Play Around Flooded Courses
- Marinas, Restaurants At Lake Grapevine Ready For The Weekend
- Rangers Put 1B/OF Blanks On DL, Add OF Smolinski
- Fracking To Resume In Denton After Local Ban Nullified By State
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures