‘Unspoken Speech’ To Put JFK’s Words To Life
DALLAS (KRLD) — Fifty years ago today, President John F Kennedy was to have delivered a speech at the Dallas Trade Mart.
The text of the speech was preserved and will be delivered in public for the first time tonight, in the form of a film.
KRLD’s Emily Trube looks at the Unspoken Speech film, which seeks to put Kennedy’s words to life for the first time.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Twitter Debuts ‘Moments’ Feature
- Microsoft Unveils New Surface Laptop, Other Updates
- Fantasy Gifts Galore In The 2015 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
- US, States Announce Settlement With BP Over Gulf Oil Spill
- FanDuel Weekly Roundup: Who To Play, Pass On For NFL Week 5
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures