RENO (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Another minor earthquake has happened in Parker County.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 2.9 magnitude quake was recorded at 3:43 a.m. CST Saturday and was centered 2 miles southwest of Reno.
The epicenter was close to an area where three earthquakes were recorded Tuesday around Azle, about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth.
The Parker County Sheriff’s Office had no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the latest quake.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Parker Co Man On Parole For 1983 Murder Arrested For Sexual Assault
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Planning Update With Trading Capability
- Van In Wreck With Dallas Cowboys Staff Bus Was Turning Left
- Demolition Underway At The Historic Fort Worth Stockyards
- Fantasy Football 2016: Top 10 Wide Receivers
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures