George W. Bush Creates Christmas Ornament
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) – Former President George W. Bush has used his newly publicized love of painting to create a bird image for a 2013 commemorative Christmas ornament.
Bush appeared on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno last week to show his art and talk about how much he enjoys painting.
The framed metal ornament features what appears to be the bright red image of a cardinal sitting on a branch.
The item lists for $29.98 on the website of the George W. Bush Presidential Center. The art is described as an “untitled work.”
The holiday ornament can be purchased with red or green packaging.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Details On Ebola Patient’s Arrival In Texas & Current Condition
- Ebola Fight – CDC Members Begin Arriving In North Texas
- Community Shocked By Ebola Case; Not Panicked
- More Sparks In Final Debate Between Abbott, Davis
- An Exclusive Look Inside Isolation Rooms
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures