George W. Bush Creates Christmas Ornament
DALLAS (AP) – Former President George W. Bush has used his newly publicized love of painting to create a bird image for a 2013 commemorative Christmas ornament.
Bush appeared on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno last week to show his art and talk about how much he enjoys painting.
The framed metal ornament features what appears to be the bright red image of a cardinal sitting on a branch.
The item lists for $29.98 on the website of the George W. Bush Presidential Center. The art is described as an “untitled work.”
The holiday ornament can be purchased with red or green packaging.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Top Federal Health Official Again Visits Dallas
- American Waives Rebooking Charge For Customers With Winter Travel Challenges
- Mexican Man Sentenced For Role In Texas Drug Ring
- After CBS 11 Report, Cones & Signs Now Mark Berry Street Median
- Remodel Gives Dallas Army Veteran A Home Fit For A Hero
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures