North Texas Feels 5th Quake In Past Week
Get Breaking News First
AZLE (AP) - North Texas has had another earthquake in an area that’s now recorded five quakes in the past week.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the 3.3 magnitude earthquake happened at 1:43 a.m. CST Monday and was centered about 4 miles west of Azle.
The Parker County Sheriff’s Office had no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the latest earthquake.
A 2.9 magnitude earthquake happened nearby, just southwest of Reno, early Saturday. It’s also in an area, about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth, where three minor earthquakes were recorded last Tuesday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lewis Gets 1st Win In 2 Years As Rangers Defeat White Sox
- Obamacare Website Flagged In Heartbleed Review
- Texas Search Group, FAA, At Odds Over Drone Use
- Perez Scores In 88th As FC Dallas Tops Toronto 2-1
- 1 Person Dead Following Head-On Collision In Balch Springs
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures