FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police responded to a break-in at a business in south Fort Worth. The incident happened shortly after 4:30 a.m. at the Speedy Cash Title Loan located near the intersection of Interstate-35W and Seminary Drive.
At this point, officials are still not sure if anything was actually taken. A window was smashed at the front of the building and there was damage done to an ATM inside of the business, but it was not removed. Police are working with the owner of the business to determine what other damage was done, or if anything was stolen.
There has been no word yet about possible suspects.
Earlier on Tuesday morning, authorities were called about a stolen vehicle near the Fort Worth medical district. It is possible that these two crimes are connected. Several other recent cases of business break-ins were found to have been tied to stolen vehicles. Crime scene investigators are now searching for evidence.
- Texas Appeals Court Refuses To Block Thursday Execution
- A Lot Still Not Known About Fort Worth Child’s Abduction
- Development Leads To More Options For Fun In Grand Prairie
- Tributes For Frisco Teen Killed In Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Chef Finds Roots In Retirement Facility Kitchen
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures