Burleson Home Explosion Injures Four Teens
Get Breaking News First
BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) – Four teenagers are reportedly injured, some of them severely, after a flash fire explosion in a residential area of Burleson.
The blast happened around 4:30 p.m. at a home on Southeast Gardens Boulevard.
Two of the teens are reportedly in critical condition, one in serious and the other suffered minor burns. All were taken to to Parkland Hospital for treatment.
According to authorities, an 18-year-old, 17-year old and two 13-year old boys were playing with fire. One of the teens in critical condition was pouring gasoline on an existing fire.
Two CareFlight helicopters took three of the teens to the hospital. The remaining teen was transported by ambulance.
- Mavs Void Contract Of Ailing Rashard Lewis
- Tarrant County Resident Tests Positive For Measles
- Mavericks’ Felton Pleads Guilty In NYC Gun Case
- Texas Family’s Dog Found In Washington, Returned
- Border Health Conference To Look At Impact Of Transient Diseases
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures