BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) – Four teenagers are reportedly injured, some of them severely, after a flash fire explosion in a residential area of Burleson.
The blast happened around 4:30 p.m. at a home on Southeast Gardens Boulevard.
Two of the teens are reportedly in critical condition, one in serious and the other suffered minor burns. All were taken to to Parkland Hospital for treatment.
According to authorities, an 18-year-old, 17-year old and two 13-year old boys were playing with fire. One of the teens in critical condition was pouring gasoline on an existing fire.
Two CareFlight helicopters took three of the teens to the hospital. The remaining teen was transported by ambulance.
- 2 Officers Shot, Critically Wounded At Dallas Home Depot
- Rapper Meek Mill Released From Jail After Court Order
- Cowboys’ Witten, NFL Prospects Help Kids Get Suited For Success
- Emergency Special Election Will Replace Texas’ Farenthold
- Dallas 80-Year-Old To Graduate College After 12-Year Effort
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures