BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) – Four teenagers are reportedly injured, some of them severely, after a flash fire explosion in a residential area of Burleson.
The blast happened around 4:30 p.m. at a home on Southeast Gardens Boulevard.
Two of the teens are reportedly in critical condition, one in serious and the other suffered minor burns. All were taken to to Parkland Hospital for treatment.
According to authorities, an 18-year-old, 17-year old and two 13-year old boys were playing with fire. One of the teens in critical condition was pouring gasoline on an existing fire.
Two CareFlight helicopters took three of the teens to the hospital. The remaining teen was transported by ambulance.
- US Home Prices Rise In March As Spring Buying Season Begins
- What Would Be Cowboys’ Motivation In Trading Leary?
- FWISD Talks Transgender Rules As State Works On Policy
- Nacogdoches Crash Kills Three College Students, 2 From North Texas
- Frisco ISD Board To Vote On Pursuing Property Tax Increase
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures