There is a whole lot to be thankful for this year, so here is a partial list in no particular order:
- I am thankful for my family. They put up with a lot from a guy that works in a 24/7 business, 365 days a years, including vacations. Without them I couldn’t have achieved some of things I have done.
- I am thankful for CBS and my fellow colleagues at CBS11/TXA21. A dream that came true 25 years after I received my MBA from UT-Austin in 1978. And I work with the best in the business.
- I am thankful for good health. So many people don’t have that luxury. And you cannot buy good health.
- I am thankful for you, our viewers, who watch our TV stations day in and day out. Even when you write us and let us know that we fell short on our job, I am still thankful for you.
- I am thankful that I love what I do for a living. Been that way for 35 years. And I still get up everyone morning and look forward to going to work.
- I am thankful for our advertisers who entrust us with their money so that we can provide marketing solutions to drive customers to them and grow their businesses.
I wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. See you next time.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- District Will Suspend Kids Who Leave Class To Protest Florida Shooting – ‘We Are Here For An Education And Not A Political Protest’
- AT&T To Bring 5G To Dallas & Other Cities In 2018
- Texas School To Build Police Substation On Campus
- South Carolina Lawmakers Propose Bill To Ban Saggy Pants In Public
- Nick Faldo On The Honda Classic: ‘Field Is Good, Players Like Course’
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures