Mesquite Police Report Apparent Murder-Suicide
MESQUITE (AP) – The bodies of a man and a woman have been found at a Dallas-area home and police are investigating the shooting deaths as an apparent murder-suicide.
Mesquite police on Wednesday announced the investigation into the deaths of 35-year-old Clinton Scott and a woman whose name wasn’t immediately released.
Police say the woman apparently was slain several days before Scott fatally shot himself.
Her body was discovered Tuesday night in the kitchen as police responded to a request to check on people at the home. Police say Scott’s body was in the master bedroom.
Investigators are trying to determine any relationship between the pair. Authorities say Scott had been living at the residence for several months.
Mesquite police didn’t immediately say who asked officers to check the home.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- American Airlines Will No Longer Transport Big Game Trophies
- Book Deal Boosts Net Worth Of GOP Candidate Ted Cruz
- Plush Toy-Maker Creates ‘Cecil The Lion’ Beanie Baby
- GOP Awaits Top 10 Announcement For First Debate
- Bush, Rubio To Speak Before Southern Baptist Group
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures