Garland Senior Still Missing 7 Weeks Later
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are still searching for a missing 82-year-old man from Garland who suffers from dementia.
Seven weeks have passed since Hal Ticknor was last seen at a Denton-area gas station. He was asking for directions to Garland. Ticknor was last seen was driving a 2007 silver-colored Chevrolet Equinox. The SUV has the Texas license plate 599-SNC.
Ticknor is described as a white male, standing 5’11” and weighing around 170 pounds. He has silver hair and green eyes.
Anyone with information of Ticknor’s whereabouts is encouraged to call the Garland Police Department at 972-205-1628 or DPS at 512-424-2208.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Crews Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Uber Driver Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Customer
- Warning About Drones Used In Terrorist Attacks
- Fan Collapses Before Astros Game
- Man’s Car Burglarized After He Was Likely Followed From Bank
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures