LONDON (AP) — The NFL has announced the dates of its three regular-season games in London next year, with the Dallas Cowboys playing the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 10 on Nov. 9.
The first game will be played in Week 4 on Sept. 28, with the Oakland Raiders facing the Miami Dolphins.
A month later, in Week 8, the Atlanta Falcons will play the Detroit Lions on Oct. 26.
All the games will be played at Wembley Stadium.
The teams and matchups had been previously announced. The Raiders, Falcons and Jaguars are the designated home teams.
The NFL has been playing regular-season games at Wembley since 2007.
There were two games in London this year, with Minnesota beating Pittsburgh 34-27 on Sept. 29 and San Francisco defeating Jacksonville 42-10 on Oct. 27.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas ISD STAAR Test Results Show Gains & Losses
- Cowboys Jaylon Smith: The ‘Lift’ They Need?
- Jeff Kinney Marks 10 Years Of “Wimpy Kid” Series
- NASCAR Has Huge Hole To Fill After Earnhardt Retires
- Report: Raiders Sign Marshawn Lynch To 2-Year Deal, Pending Physical
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures