Degenerate Picks for the week. 3-3-1 last week. Here we go.
AZ +3 @Philly. AZ has some good LB’s, and if you aren’t sold, you should be
@Jets -2 Miami. Miami is a trainwreck, and when you are playing the Jets and YOUR the trainwreck, you know you’re pretty bad
NE -7 @Houston. Stunned this is only a 7 pt spread
@SD -1 Cincy. Chargers are a very good team, way better than their record suggests
NYG -1 @Washington. Seasons over for both teams, so I go with the team that actually likes their QB
@Michigan +16 Ohio St- OSU wins, but this isn’t a blowout because quite frankly OSU isn’t very good.
A&M +4.5 @Mizzou- Think Johnny Football is losing his final SEC game? Me Neither.
Baylor -12 @TCU- Bears still playing for something, TCU isn’t
@South Carolina -4 Clemson. Go look at what Boyd did last yr in this game with a better WR corps. Nothing
Duke +2.5 AZ. As good as AZ is, the best player on the floor plays for Duke
FSU +7.5 Florida. Noles with a really good win this yr already vs VCU. by 18.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Manizel: “I’ve Been The Same Person, Doing The Same Things Since It All Started”
- Texas Schools Spare No Expense For Huge Football Stadiums
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears