Child Hospitalized After Fort Worth Hit-And-Run
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A child is in the hospital with life threatening injuries after a hit-and-run accident in Tarrant County, according to police. It happened at the intersection of Wichita St. and Martin St. in Fort Worth.
Two vehicles were involved and a witness saw one of the drivers leave the scene on foot.
The condition of the 18-month-old child is unknown at this time.
No arrests have been made.
This is a developing story. Please watch CBS 11 News at 10 p.m. or click back to CBSDFW.COM for updates.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 24-Hour Manhunt Ends After Truck Slams Into Police Cruiser
- 2 Armstrong Associates Settle Lawsuit With Landis
- Cowboys Injury Report: DeMarco Murray Questionable With Broken Hand
- Patients Return To Dallas Hospital Where Ebola Hit
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures