Child Hospitalized After Fort Worth Hit-And-Run
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A child is in the hospital with life threatening injuries after a hit-and-run accident in Tarrant County, according to police. It happened at the intersection of Wichita St. and Martin St. in Fort Worth.
Two vehicles were involved and a witness saw one of the drivers leave the scene on foot.
The condition of the 18-month-old child is unknown at this time.
No arrests have been made.
This is a developing story. Please watch CBS 11 News at 10 p.m. or click back to CBSDFW.COM for updates.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Wrong-Way Drivers Caught On Video Leaving AT&T Stadium
- Salmonella Tied To Cucumbers Sickens 9 In Texas
- Damaging Spring Floods Still Affecting Lakeside Businesses
- Tourist Accused Of Keying The Alamo Arrested
- Public Shows Support For Police During ‘Back The Blue’
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures