Driver Slams Into Telephone Pole; Ending Police Chase
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A police chase in Fort Worth ended Saturday when the suspect crashed his car into a telephone pole.
It happened after police responded to a domestic argument call at a home on the 4900 block of Wichita Street. A man jumped into his Prius and took off.
Police followed, deploying stop strips three times before the car struck a telephone pole at the intersection of Wichita St and Bisbee St. in Forest Hill.
The suspect is currently in custody facing various charges.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Teen Gets Maximum Sentence For Drowning Baby
- North Texas Man Set To Die June 3 Loses Federal Appeal
- Suspect In Kidnapping, Death Of Texas Clerk Indicted
- High Water Concerns Closing Lake Boat Ramps & Campgrounds
- Rangers Mt. Rushmore: Best 1st Baseman
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures