Driver Slams Into Telephone Pole; Ending Police Chase
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A police chase in Fort Worth ended Saturday when the suspect crashed his car into a telephone pole.
It happened after police responded to a domestic argument call at a home on the 4900 block of Wichita Street. A man jumped into his Prius and took off.
Police followed, deploying stop strips three times before the car struck a telephone pole at the intersection of Wichita St and Bisbee St. in Forest Hill.
The suspect is currently in custody facing various charges.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Garland Police On Muhammad Exhibit Shooting: “We Were Prepared”
- Keidel: Pacquiao Should Pack It In
- 2 Dead In Shooting At Muhammad Art Exhibit In Garland
- Hit And Run Accident In North Dallas Turns Deadly
- Victims In Fort Worth Armed Robbery Spree Speak Out
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures