Infant Dies From Car Crash Injuries
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A four-month old baby has died, after a weekend car crash.
Ivan Rodriguez was thrown from a vehicle after a crash Saturday.
It happened at Wichita and Martin in southeast Fort Worth.
The baby was taken to the hospital, where he died from his injuries.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash, but one of the drivers ran away from the scene.
Police tell us a suspect has been identified, but has not been found.
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL’s Most Balanced Offense
- Texas Tech Extends Kingsbury Through 2020
- Border Patrol Agent Fires At Armed Militia Member
- Football: Guyer, Allen Face Off In Denton
- Woman Sips Toxic Tea At Dickey’s Barbeque & Survives
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures