RENO (AP) – A part of North Texas where at least 19 earthquakes happened in November has recorded another minor quake.
The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.4 magnitude earthquake happened at 9:44 a.m. CST Tuesday in Parker County. The quake was centered a mile east-southeast of Reno, in an area about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth.
The sheriff’s department did not immediately confirm any damage or injuries from the area’s first confirmed earthquake of December.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Holiday Weekend Begins With Record $415 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Cowboys Jerry Should Grant McClain One More Wish
- Heat Center Hassan Whiteside Spurns Mavs To Stay In Miami
- Preparing For & Keeping Safe When You Hit The Road This July 4th
- Another Swimming Showdown For Phelps & Lochte
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures