IRVING (AP) – Jason Hatcher is happy to have the rest and not worried about any rust.
The Dallas defensive tackle and his teammates were back at work Tuesday – but only for meetings – after having nine of the previous 19 days off thanks to a late bye and their annual mini-bye after Thanksgiving.
The Cowboys (7-5) get another day away Wednesday and will have been off the field a full week when they return to practice Thursday.
Continuity heading into a Monday night matchup at Chicago? Who cares, says Hatcher. He’ll take the couch time.
Hatcher said there’s time “to get everybody’s body healed up.” That starts with linebacker Sean Lee, who could return after missing two games with a hamstring strain.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Houston Honors Former First Lady Barbara Bush: “A Strong Texas Woman”
- Blast Rocks Southeast Texas Refinery; No Injuries
- SMU Alumni Raises Funds To Keep Campus Paper In Print
- Man Accused In Vicious Attack In Deep Ellum Arrested
- Lance Armstrong Settles $100M Lawsuit With US Government
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures