PD: Woman Boards School Bus, Attacks Three Students
LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) - A Denton county woman is behind bars, accused of attacking three students on a school bus.
Police received a call from the bus driver who told them the boarded the bus at a bus stop on Monday, assaulted one student, and then hit and kicked two others. None of the students were badly hurt.
Police arrested Alexandria Harris. She’s been charged with three counts of felony assault and injury to a minor. She is in jail being held on 30-thousand dollars bond.
“We are in full cooperation with the Little Elm Police Department,” said Lynne Leuthard, superintendent of Little Elm ISD schools. “I encourage anyone with information surrounding this situation to contact the police immediately.”
No word yet what may have prompted the attack.
- First Thanksgiving At Home For Formely Conjourned Twins
- Police Chase Ends With Multi-Vehicle Crash, 1 Dead
- High Court To Review EPA Mercury Limits
- Dallas Residents Take To The Streets Protesting Ferguson Decision
- North Texas Family Wants Justice For Stolen Decorations
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures