LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) – A Denton county woman is behind bars, accused of attacking three students on a school bus.
Police received a call from the bus driver who told them the boarded the bus at a bus stop on Monday, assaulted one student, and then hit and kicked two others. None of the students were badly hurt.
Police arrested Alexandria Harris. She’s been charged with three counts of felony assault and injury to a minor. She is in jail being held on 30-thousand dollars bond.
“We are in full cooperation with the Little Elm Police Department,” said Lynne Leuthard, superintendent of Little Elm ISD schools. “I encourage anyone with information surrounding this situation to contact the police immediately.”
No word yet what may have prompted the attack.
- Stars Fall To Capitals In Overtime 4-3
- New Wave Of Sightings Marks Ongoing Effort To Capture Plano’s Stray Dogs
- British Prime Minister Theresa May To Visit Trump Friday
- Many Arrested Inauguration Day Protesters Will Face Felony Rioting Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Community Welcomes Home Wylie Football Player Who Had Stroke
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures