LITTLE ELM (CBSDFW.COM) – A Denton county woman is behind bars, accused of attacking three students on a school bus.
Police received a call from the bus driver who told them the boarded the bus at a bus stop on Monday, assaulted one student, and then hit and kicked two others. None of the students were badly hurt.
Police arrested Alexandria Harris. She’s been charged with three counts of felony assault and injury to a minor. She is in jail being held on 30-thousand dollars bond.
“We are in full cooperation with the Little Elm Police Department,” said Lynne Leuthard, superintendent of Little Elm ISD schools. “I encourage anyone with information surrounding this situation to contact the police immediately.”
No word yet what may have prompted the attack.
- Protesters Call For Justice, Support For NFL Players Kneeling During National Anthem
- Eagles Gash Cowboys Defense In Route To 37-9 Win
- 10-Year-Old Girl Dies After Ejected In Fort Worth Crash
- Pro Football Hall of Fame Honors Jerry Jones At Halftime
- Cross-Border Wedding Held As California ‘Door of Hope’ Opens
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures