Cavanaugh’s Winter Wonderland Adventure
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – GBag Nation soldier Jeff Cavanaugh was determined to get to work today to entertain the earholes of the DFW masses, but there was one little obstacle – winter!
Not one to be overcome by the elements, Jeff tweeted his progress as he battled everything old man winter threw at him.
The adventure begins:
Car door is frozen shut. Cold is dumb.—
Jeff Cavanaugh (@JC1053) December 06, 2013
Jeff finally figures out how to get INSIDE his car:
Determined not to be stopped – he begins to chip away at his nemesis:
With a narrow view, the driving adventure begins on DFW’s icy roadways:
The show MUST go on…He is on his way!
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lewis Gets 1st Win In 2 Years As Rangers Defeat White Sox
- Obamacare Website Flagged In Heartbleed Review
- Texas Search Group, FAA, At Odds Over Drone Use
- Perez Scores In 88th As FC Dallas Tops Toronto 2-1
- 1 Person Dead Following Head-On Collision In Balch Springs
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures