DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Despite the winter weather that has paralyzed most of North Texas, the Dallas Cowboys continue to prepare for their Monday night match-up against the Bears in the Windy City.
On his weekly show, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said that having the Friday team practice outside in the elements “logically would help us.”
“If we could get the field (practice field) in good enough shape” said Jones, he would prefer it to keep the setting closer to what the team may be facing at Soldier Field, but explained “I’m going to let them decide that since they are the ones out there.”
Besides heading to play on the ice tundra in Chicago – the Cowboys will also be facing former DT Jay Ratliff who was released from the Cowboys on October 16 after sitting on the PUP list – then on November 2, signed a 1-year deal with the Bears.
“In my opinion, Ratliff out to be right here with the Cowboys.” said Jones of the 8-year Cowboys veteran. “I am surprised he is playing football up there – relative to his doctors and relative to his opinion of how his health was when he left here.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Dallas Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures