Falling Ice Cause For Concern
PLANO (CBS 11 NEWS) – Sunday’s rising temperatures heated up a new problem — dangerous falling ice.
It may be of concern again Monday when temperatures rise above freezing again in the afternoon.
Sheets of melting ice slid from an apartment rooftop in Plano Sunday afternoon. Elsewhere, North Texans reported seeing large chunks of ice falling on cars.
The city of Plano has issued a warning to residents to be aware of where they park or walk. People should avoid any areas where ice may have accumulated.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- A Machete Drawn, Did A North Texas Deputy Do Enough?
- War Veteran Donates Kidney To Dallas Man
- Distracted Driver Hits 13-Year-Old Boy
- South Dallas Neighborhood Dumping Ground For Dogs
- Spieth Has Shot At Being Top Golfer In The World Soon
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures