Bitter Cold Expected For Bears, Cowboys Game
CHICAGO (AP) — Football fans will need to bundle up when the Chicago Bears host the Dallas Cowboys.
The mercury is expected to drop throughout the day Monday and forecasters say wind chills will fall below zero as when the teams face off during Monday night football.
The National Weather Service in Romeoville says the wind chill in some parts of northern Illinois could sink to 15 below zero on Monday night. The temperature at Soldier Field is expected to be in the teens at kickoff, but with the wind chill it will likely feel colder.
About three inches of snow fell at O’Hare International Airport on Sunday and flurries continued Monday.
The game begins at 7:40 p.m. CT.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FBI, Benbrook Police Looking For Missing 9-Year-Old
- Sharp Limits On Media Access To Records Likely To Be Dropped
- Voluntary Evacuations In Kaufman County Over Bridge Concerns
- Folks Flock To Lake Arlington On Memorial Day
- Mansfield Police Officer Drives Donations To Omaha
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures