CHICAGO (CBSDFW/AP) – Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is in the lineup Monday night against the Chicago Bears after sitting out the previous two games with a hamstring injury.
He had been listed as probable after fully participating in practice all week. Lee strained a hamstring in a 49-17 loss to New Orleans, and the Cowboys beat the New York Giants and Oakland without him.
Other Cowboys inactives:
Cornerback Morris Claiborne is out for a second straight game with a hamstring issue.
For the Bears, quarterback Jay Cutler (high left ankle sprain) and linebacker Lance Briggs (fractured shoulder) remain sidelined.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- More Than A Dozen Structures Coming Down At The Stockyards
- North Richland Hills Church Involved In Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Children Turns Self In To Police
- Dallas Cowboys Bus Involved In Fatal Crash In Arizona
- Child Dies After Being Left In A Hot Car In Dallas
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures