Lee Back For Cowboys After Missing 2 Games
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
CHICAGO (CBSDFW/AP) - Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is in the lineup Monday night against the Chicago Bears after sitting out the previous two games with a hamstring injury.
He had been listed as probable after fully participating in practice all week. Lee strained a hamstring in a 49-17 loss to New Orleans, and the Cowboys beat the New York Giants and Oakland without him.
Other Cowboys inactives:
Cornerback Morris Claiborne is out for a second straight game with a hamstring issue.
For the Bears, quarterback Jay Cutler (high left ankle sprain) and linebacker Lance Briggs (fractured shoulder) remain sidelined.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Top 5 Starting Rotations If The Playoffs Started Today
- Teen Defies Odds; Lives Well Past Doctor’s Prognosis
- Tesla Says Decision On Battery Factory Months Away
- Big Surprise For Wounded Warrior… A New House
- Rider Gets 30 Years For Attacking Fort Worth Bus Driver
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures