SAN DIEGO (105.3 THE FAN) — There are no hard feelings, right?
Eli Manning famously shunned the city of San Diego in the 2004 NFL Draft after publicly stating that he would NOT play in San Diego if drafted.
The Chargers drafted Manning with the first overall pick, but traded his rights to New York in exchange for Phillip Rivers and draft picks.
Manning was welcomed ‘back’ to San Diego on Sunday, greeted with a sign depicting Eli as a…princess? Oh, and the Giants were destroyed 34-17 by that other quarterback, while Eli threw two picks.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Are Cowboys Nearing End Of Romo Saga?
- Cowboys Sign OT Byron Bell
- Texas: Brothers Get Life In Prison For 3 Mexico Killings
- 54 Trumpcare Protesters In Wheelchairs Arrested At U.S. Capitol
- VIDEO: Teenager Saves Choking Friend With Heimlich Maneuver
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures