SAN ANTONIO (AP) – A South Texas man faces an aggravated robbery charge after being accused of ordering several tacos, pulling a sword and refusing to pay.
An affidavit says 28-year-old Adam Kramer began sliding the sword out of a sheath and threatened a waitress at a Mexican restaurant in San Antonio. Nobody was hurt in the Dec. 2 incident.
Authorities say Kramer walked out of the restaurant — without the food — and to his truck while yelling either he got free tacos or somebody would die. Investigators say the waitress locked the door after the San Antonio man drove away.
Law officers arrested Kramer the next day. Bond was set at $50,000. Bexar County jail records did not list Kramer as still in custody Tuesday or provide details on an attorney.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ryan Leaf On Manziel’s Situation: ‘I Don’t Necessarily Think The NFL Has Much To Offer’
- “Affluenza” Teen Ethan Couch Moved To Adult Jail
- Congress Unites In Scorn For Shkreli, But Gridlock Remains
- The Life And Tragic Death Of Johnny Manziel?
- 22-Year-Old Texas Babysitter Gets Life For Molesting Boys
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures