Texas Instruments Narrows Q4 Outlook
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) - Texas Instruments Inc. has narrowed its fourth-quarter outlook.
The Dallas-based semiconductor maker on Monday said that it expects to earn between 44 and 48 cents per share, versus its prior forecast of 42 to 50 cents per share. Analysts polled by FactSet were anticipating earnings of 47 cents per share.
It also said that it anticipates revenue between $2.92 billion and $3.04 billion, versus its prior range of $2.86 billion to $3.10 billion. Wall Street predicted $2.99 billion.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Phillies Hope To Find Room For Darin Ruf’s Powerful Bat
- Dallas Stars Retire Modano’s No. 9 Jersey
- No. 18 SMU Falters In 2nd Half Vs No. 20 Memphis
- TCU Winless In Big 12, Loses 97-67 To No. 23 OU
- Memorial Service Held For Murdered Richardson ISD Teacher, Mother Of Two
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures