HOUSTON (AP) – It’s been years since tickets were sold for seats at the Astrodome, but for the next few days, the seats themselves will be up for sale.
Reliant Park, where the Astrodome is situated, said in a statement that a weeklong online sale of 2,400 pairs of seats from the iconic stadium would start Wednesday.
The Houston Chronicle reports the seats will sell for $200 per pair at reliantpark.com, with a limit of four pairs per purchase. Reliant Park spokeswoman Nina Jackson says customers will have no choice of color. KHOU-TV of Houston reports the sales will be “as is.”
Buyers will have to pick up the seats Tuesday at Reliant Arena.
Jackson said no other artifacts will be offered during the online sale.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Zoo Hippo Loses Calf After Giving Birth
- School Walkouts, Sit-Ins Planned After Florida Shooting
- Man Rescued After Driving Into Construction Hole In Irving
- Home Burglary Suspect Keeps Dallas Neighborhood On Edge
- Business Owner Says Square Holding More Than $7,000 Of His Money
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures