Cowboys Activate DE Edgar Jones Off Short-Term IR
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have activated defensive end Edgar Jones off short-term injured reserve and he could return Sunday against Green Bay.
Dallas acquired Jones from Kansas City for a draft pick at the end of the preseason and he played the first four games before injuring his groin. He was placed on short-term IR Oct. 18.
The Cowboys have been shuffling players on the defensive line all season because of injuries. Dallas has used 18 defensive linemen in games.
Linebacker Sean Lee was a limited participant in practice Wednesday with a neck injury. An MRI showed no structural damage, but his status for the Packers is uncertain.
Receiver Dwayne Harris, cornerback Morris Claiborne and linebacker Bruce Carter didn’t practice. All three have hamstring injuries.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Won’t Extend DeMarco In-Season
- Cowboys Injury Bug Bites Matt Johnson
- Babe’s Monday Cowboys Training Camp Report
- Rangers Struggle Again In 9-3 Loss To A’s
- Sterling Trial Nears Judge’s Ruling
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures