Cowboys’ Selvie, Scandrick Fined By NFL For Hits
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
IRVING (AP) – Dallas defenders George Selvie and Orlando Scandrick have been fined by the NFL for hits in the Cowboys’ loss to Chicago.
Scandrick said Wednesday was docked $21,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Bears receiver Brandon Marshall. The cornerback drew an unnecessary roughness penalty on the first play of the fourth quarter Monday night.
Selvie was fined for a hit below the knees against Chicago quarterback Josh McCown in the second quarter. The defensive end was penalized for roughing the passer. Selvie didn’t specify the amount but said he planned to appeal the fine.
The Bears scored on their first eight possessions in a 45-28 victory that knocked the Cowboys out of first place in the NFC East
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Mesquite PD To Review Pursuit After Deadly Crash
- U.S. Adult Smoking Rate Dips Just Under 18-Percent
- Court: Warrant Needed To Draw Blood In DWI Cases
- Keidel: Giving Thanks For Sports
- Bears-Lions Fantasy Starters: Matt Forte, Matthew Stafford, And Calvin Johnson
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures