UNT Exam Scheduled Compressed Due To Ice Storm
DENTON (KRLD) – Administrators at the University of North Texas say the ice storm couldn’t have hit at a worse time. This is finals week and, with all the cancellations, the amount of time has been compressed.
Many students have airline tickets for the holidays and have to be done by Friday night. The school is asking professors and students to work together if the new test schedules conflict.
For the updated list of exams – and ongoing changes, go to the school’s website.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UFC Flyweight Benavidez Begins Road Back To Title Contention
- Suspect Sought After Striking UTA Police Officer With Vehicle
- Campaign 2016: Texas Gov. Perry Says He Needs More Prep
- Celebrating 50 Years Of The Cubicle
- Fish’s 2014 Cowboys Schedule Analysis
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures