UNT Exam Scheduled Compressed Due To Ice Storm
DENTON (KRLD) – Administrators at the University of North Texas say the ice storm couldn’t have hit at a worse time. This is finals week and, with all the cancellations, the amount of time has been compressed.
Many students have airline tickets for the holidays and have to be done by Friday night. The school is asking professors and students to work together if the new test schedules conflict.
For the updated list of exams – and ongoing changes, go to the school’s website.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No. 18 SMU Falters In 2nd Half Vs No. 20 Memphis
- TCU Winless In Big 12, Loses 97-67 To No. 23 OU
- Memorial Service Held For Murdered Richardson ISD Teacher, Mother Of Two
- Untapped Festival Features 65 Breweries, Over 200 Drinks
- Your 20-Step Cowboys Free-Agency Guidebook
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures