UNT Exam Scheduled Compressed Due To Ice Storm
DENTON (KRLD) – Administrators at the University of North Texas say the ice storm couldn’t have hit at a worse time. This is finals week and, with all the cancellations, the amount of time has been compressed.
Many students have airline tickets for the holidays and have to be done by Friday night. The school is asking professors and students to work together if the new test schedules conflict.
For the updated list of exams – and ongoing changes, go to the school’s website.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bids And Wichita’s Perfection
- US: American Airlines Got $425M For Landing Rights
- Man Killed While Crossing Dallas Street
- Family Of North Texas Missing Plane Passenger Leaning On Faith
- American Airlines & JetBlue End Agreement
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures