Two Dead In Overnight Dallas Shooting
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are investigating an overnight shooting that left two men dead in the Red Bird area of Dallas.
Officers were called to the 400 block of Goldwood Drive at 12:43 a.m. early Friday morning. When they arrived, two men with gunshot wounds were found inside a home and were pronounced dead at the scene.
The victims have been identified as Charles Green, 22, and Reginald Brewer, 49.
Detectives are currently interviewing witnesses, but have not yet released the identities of any potential suspects.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mavs Fall To 8th Seed With 106-105 OT Loss To Grizzlies
- Martin Delivers Walk-Off Single As Rangers Rally 3-2
- West Volunteer Firefighter On-Duty Again
- Formerly Conjoined Twins Leave Dallas Hospital For In-Patient Rehab
- PD: Accused Kaufman County Killer Had Another Hit Planned
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures