ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Arlington’s Interlochen neighborhood lit up it’s annual light display for the first time Saturday night. More than 200 homes are participating in the over-the-top display of Christmas cheer.
It’s a tradition in the neighborhood spanning more than 35 years.
The starting drive-through entrance point is at the intersection of Randol Mill Rd and Westwood Dr in Arlington, Texas. Hours for the drive-through are 7PM-10PM from December 14th-December 25th. On December 23rd, 24th and 25th you may drive-through from 7 p.m.-11 p.m.
Arlington police will help with traffic each night from 7 p.m.- 11 p.m. They advise drivers to allow several hours for their visit.
Directions to Interlochen Lights: from I30E exit at Fielder Road. Travel South to Randol Mill Rd. Turn right on Randol Mill Rd. Follow Randol Mill Rd. to Westwood Drive. From I30W Exit on East Chase Parkway. Travel east on Meadowbrook Blvd to Randol Mill Rd. Turn right on Randol Mill Rd and follow to Westwood Dr. The drive through Interlochen Lights is free.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Looking For Woman That Stole Credit Card From Elderly Woman After She Died In Her Car
- Rangers’ Diekman Out At Least Half Season Because Of Colitis
- Oklahoma State Student From Bedford Died Of Alcohol Poisoning, Enlarged Heart
- Cowboys Zeke & Dak Lead NFL All-Rookie Team
- Police: Kids Taken 31 Years Ago Found Alive In Texas
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures