DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas judge has signed warrants requesting cell phone records from former Cowboys player Josh Brent.
Prosecutors said they want to know where Brent was and who he was calling or texting the night he crashed his car; killing teammate Jerry Brown.
Brent is charged with intoxication manslaughter. His trial is scheduled to start in January.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Instagram Unveils New Video Service In Challenge To YouTube
- American Airlines Asks Gov’t Not To Put Migrant Children On Flights
- WHO To Stop Classifying Transgender People As Mentally Ill
- UTA Student Kidnapped, Sexually Assaulted At Gunpoint
- Mickelson Apologizes For Intentionally Violating Golf Rules
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures