Texas A&M Defeats McNeese State 73-60
Sports Fan Insider
COLLEGE STATION (AP) – Jamal Jones scored 16 points to lead three in double figures as Texas A&M defeated McNeese State 73-60 Saturday.
Jones scored 10 points in the first half. He made back-to-back 3-pointers just before half to help Texas A&M (8-2) build a 44-31 halftime lead. Jordan Green hit a 3-pointer to give the Aggies a 51-38 lead with 13:08 to play.
McNeese State (2-7) followed with a 6-0 run to pull within seven points, but the Cowboys did not get closer. Back-to-back three-point plays, and another 3-pointer by Jones helped the Aggies build a 14-point lead with 7:36 remaining.
Kourtney Roberson scored 14 points. Alex Caruso added 13 points and a game-high seven assists for Texas A&M. The Aggies also shot 13 of 14 from the line, a season-best 92.9 percent.
Desharick Guidry scored a game-high 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds. Keelan Garrett added 13 points to lead McNeese State.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- TCU Receiver Carter Faces Drug Possession Count
- RG3 To Be Honorary Pace Car Driver At Richmond
- Funeral Arrangements Set For Elite News Founder William “Bill” Blair
- Body Of Missing Child Found In Rockwall County
- Fight Over Electric Wheelchair Leads To Death In Dallas
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures