FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – An employee at the newly opened Frisco Gun Club suffered a gun shot wound Saturday night.
Police said the range master was clearing a weapon for a customer when the gun accidentally discharged. He was hit in the hand by the bullet. Paramedics took the employee to a local hospital for treatment.
The Frisco Gun Club opened just before Thanksgiving and celebrated its grand opening on Friday.
It’s promoted as the nation’s largest luxury indoor gun range with 36 handgun lanes and four rifle lanes. It’s open to the public but also has perks for members, including a swanky VIP Club.
The club is located at 6565 Eldorado Parkway in Frisco.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dakburger Coming Out Sooner Than Expected
- NFL 2016: Romo’s Down, NFC East Up For Grabs
- Spieth Still Trying To Find Secret To Poa Annua
- Couple Prevails In Court After Being Sued For Online Review
- Rangers Send Scout To Tim Tebow Baseball Tryout
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures