Packers vs Cowboys Inactives
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW/AP) - The Cowboys will be without three defensive starters in linebackers Sean Lee (neck) and Bruce Carter (hamstring) and cornerback Morris Claiborne (hamstring). Claiborne is out for the fifth time in six games.
Other Cowboys inactives include: Dwayne Harris, Jakar Hamilton, Martez Wilson, Darrion Weems.
Green Bay running back Eddie Lacy is active and in the starting lineup Sunday against Dallas, as expected.
The rookie didn’t practice until Friday because of a right ankle injury. Coach Mike McCarthy said the team’s leading rusher would be ready.
Aaron Rodgers is inactive and will miss his sixth game since breaking his left collarbone in a loss to Chicago on Nov. 4. Matt Flynn will make his third straight start.
Other Packers inactives: Nate Palmer, Lane Taylor, Jake Stoneburner, C.J. Wilson, Jerel Worthy.
Dallas defensive end Edgar Jones is active after spending eight weeks on short-term injured reserve with a groin injury.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- It’s not how you start: Rangers focused on every part of marathon season
- Attempted Robber Shot In Dallas
- March Draw Attention To Needs Of Domestic Violence Victims
- Fort Worth Couple Killed In Shooting Saturday Morning
- Dallas Police Say Suspect Confesses To Murder
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures