DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Seogoville grandfather is arrested after a deadly single car crash that killed his five-year-old grandson.
Police say Tony Dickerson, 53, was drunk, when the crash happened over the weekend around 8:40 p.m. in the 2300 block of West Simonds Road near South Belt Line Road in Seagoville.
The child, identified as Josiah Dickerson, was taken to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas but later died.
Dickerson has been charged with intoxication manslaughter and is being held in jail on a $50,000 bond.
- Southwest Airlines Cancels Flights For Fan Blade Inspections
- Man Hailed As ‘Hero’ After Wrestling Rifle Away From Waffle House Shooter
- ‘A Quiet Place,’ ‘Rampage’ Lead Newcomers At Box Office
- No Charges After El Paso Boy Dies During School Walkout
- 4 Killed In Tennessee Waffle House Shooting; Suspect Sought
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures