Grandfather Charged With Manslaughter After Single Car Crash
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Seogoville grandfather is arrested after a deadly single car crash that killed his five-year-old grandson.
Police say Tony Dickerson, 53, was drunk, when the crash happened over the weekend around 8:40 p.m. in the 2300 block of West Simonds Road near South Belt Line Road in Seagoville.
The child, identified as Josiah Dickerson, was taken to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas but later died.
Dickerson has been charged with intoxication manslaughter and is being held in jail on a $50,000 bond.
- Oklahoma Official: Felt ‘Pressure’ To Carry Out Executions
- Fatal Heart Attacks Occur On Christmas More Than Any Other Day
- Cattle Thefts On The Rise & That Means Higher Beef Prices
- 1 Killed In Seagoville Single-Engine Plane Crash
- Rajon Rondo Officially Traded To The Dallas Mavericks
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures