CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Carrollton are investigating an ATM smash and grab. The crime took place just before 3:30 a.m. at the Half Price check cashing store on Belt Line Road, just east of Josey Lane.
Authorities believe that the suspected vehicle could be a box truck, a pickup truck, a van or an SUV with rear end damage. The vehicle may have been abandoned somewhere in a nearby neighborhood. Residents in the area are urged to keep an eye out for anything that fits this description.
Officials have not said how much money was taken.
This is now the second ATM smash and grab near that intersection in the last two months. Thieves plowed into another check cashing business on November 1 and took off with the ATM from that location as well.
- Texas Mom’s Legal Fight Ends With Cameras In Special Ed Classes
- Study Finds Teens Vaping Sweet Flavors, Not Nicotine
- FDA Advises Zika Screening For All U.S. Blood Centers
- Sarah Jessica Parker Cuts EpiPen Ties After Price Hike
- Jones Hack Reveals Tricky Celebrity Cyber Landscape
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures