Cowboys Put Durant On IR, Re-Sign LB Orie Lemon, Cut Three Others
IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) – The wounded Dallas Cowboys defense is shuffling its deck again, moving starting linebacker Justin Durant onto reserve/injured with a hamstring injury and releasing rotation defensive lineman Drake Nevis.
The Cowboys also released DFW native Kyle Bosworth, a special-teamer/linebacker, released running back George Winn from the practice squad, and re-signed linebacker Orie Lemon off waivers and to the active roster, leaving two open spots on the active roster and one on the practice squad.
Additionally, the Cowboys website is reporting the club is expected to add veteran receiver/special teams ace Michael Spurlock, who has played before under Dallas reunites with special teams coach Rich Bisaccia in two other NFL stops.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Possible Lightning Strike Starts Euless Church Fire
- ‘Furious 7′ Tops Box Office For 4th Week
- Waxahachie Businesses Flooded By High Water
- Storms Cause Damage, Prompt Water Rescues In Rio Vista
- Clippers Even Series With 114-105 Win Over Spurs
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures