McKinney Craigslist User Guilty Of Sex Assault
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – A McKinney man accused of using Craigslist to find his sexual assault victims has been convicted in the first of four sexual assault cases.
Roger Allen Stulce Jr., 41, faces up to 20 years in prison when he’s sentenced later this month by a judge.
Prosecutors argued Stulce lured a woman to an apartment, with a sublet listing on Craigslist in 2012. She says that he attacked her at the apartment.
The jury took less than two hours to return a guilty verdict in this case. Stulce is accused of raping three other women. Those cases will be tried separately based on his lawyer’s request.
Stulce maintains his innocence and says the sex was consensual.
He is scheduled to be sentenced December 27.
- Unranked Texas Shocks #10 OU
- Unranked Texas Shocks 10th-Ranked OU
- $5,000 Reward Offered For Information On Cat Burning
- Father And Son Recovering After Dune Buggy Hits Bull
- Injured Rio Vista HS Football Player Joins Team On Sideline
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures