DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Christmas lights of a different kind are brightening up Fair Park in Dallas. The traditional Chinese Lantern Festival exhibit, which has been running since the State Fair of Texas, has added some special displays just in time for the holiday season. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh took a peek at what families can see now.
- Romo Leaves Game After Hit To Back
- District Of Innovation = Flexibility For Schools & Opportunity For Students
- Grace In Action: Community Refuses To Give Up On Blind, Homeless Vet
- Do People’s Loud, Annoying Habits Drive You Nuts?
- DART Looks To Fast-Track The Cotton Belt Line To 2022
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures