Chinese Lantern Festival Gets Holiday Twist
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Christmas lights of a different kind are brightening up Fair Park in Dallas. The traditional Chinese Lantern Festival exhibit, which has been running since the State Fair of Texas, has added some special displays just in time for the holiday season. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh took a peek at what families can see now.
- How To Pay: Credit Vs. Debit?
- Kimbell Museum Acquires Dutch Landscape Masterpiece
- False Fire Alarms Routine At North Texas Apartment Complex
- Stars Game Halted, Then Postponed After Player Collapses
- Natural Gas Industry Struggles To Keep Promises
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures