DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Christmas lights of a different kind are brightening up Fair Park in Dallas. The traditional Chinese Lantern Festival exhibit, which has been running since the State Fair of Texas, has added some special displays just in time for the holiday season. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh took a peek at what families can see now.
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Dallas Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures