Chinese Lantern Festival Gets Holiday Twist
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Christmas lights of a different kind are brightening up Fair Park in Dallas. The traditional Chinese Lantern Festival exhibit, which has been running since the State Fair of Texas, has added some special displays just in time for the holiday season. CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh took a peek at what families can see now.
- Gas Prices Across Texas Go Up By A Penny
- Lieutenant Governor Wants Texas Lawmakers To Focus On Religious Liberty
- DPD Officer At Donut Shop Witnesses Robbery, Catches 1 Suspect
- Martin Perez To Start Game 3 For Texas Rangers
- Poll: How Far Will The Rangers Go?
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures