One Dead, One Criticially Injured After Hit By Car
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – One person is dead and another one in critical condition after being hit by a car in North Fort Worth.
The accident happened in the 14400 block of John Day Road, near a railroad yard.
One person died at the scene, according to MedStar. The other was taken to JPS.
The names and ages of the victims have not been released.
The cause of the crash is unknown at this time.
- Another Water Main Break For Same Dallas Neighborhood
- North Texas Girl Attacked By Family Border Collie
- Texas Attorney General Hires Lawyer
- Ft. Worth Outdoor Warning Sirens Fail Wednesday; Repairs Underway
- Medicine Mistakes At Your Pharmacy
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures