One Dead, One Criticially Injured After Hit By Car
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – One person is dead and another one in critical condition after being hit by a car in North Fort Worth.
The accident happened in the 14400 block of John Day Road, near a railroad yard.
One person died at the scene, according to MedStar. The other was taken to JPS.
The names and ages of the victims have not been released.
The cause of the crash is unknown at this time.
- Mineral Wells Water Supply Still In Jeopardy Despite Recent Rains
- Report: Rangers Closing In On Trade For Josh Hamilton
- Rain, Flooding Causes Delays On Highway 75 In McKinney
- Motorcycle Cops Converge On Grand Prairie For Competition
- Heavy Rains Make Travel Difficult In Prosper
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures