Most Wanted Sex Offender Captured In Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) - A violent convicted felon on the Texas Department of Public Safety’s 10 Most Wanted sex offender list has been caught in Dallas.
DPS on Thursday announced the arrest of 32-year-old Bruno Keith Carmona of San Antonio.
Investigators say Carmona was wanted for failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements and probation violation. A tipster will be paid up a reward of up to $3,000 for providing information that led to Carmona being located Wednesday afternoon at residence.
Records show Carmona has a criminal history including convictions for burglary, making a terrorist threat, drug possession, aggravated assault and indecency with a child.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures