1 Man Killed In South Dallas Shooting
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - One man was killed and another man was wounded after somebody shot them inside of a car in south Dallas early Friday morning. The incident happened at around midnight in the 3700 block of Wendelkin Street.
According to police, the two victims were inside of the car, outside of a house, when someone approached them and opened fire.
One victim was pronounced dead at the scene. He was later identified as 31-year-old Deon Bell. Authorities said that he suffered from multiple gunshot wounds. The other victim was taken to Baylor Medical Center Dallas. His condition is unknown. His name has yet to be released.
Police said that the injured victim described the suspect as a black male wearing black clothing. That man allegedly demanded money before shooting.
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures