Break-In At Jewelry Store In Bedford
Get Breaking News First
BEDFORD (CBSDFW.COM) - Police are investigating a break-in at a jewelry store in Bedford. It happened around 4:45 a.m. early Friday morning at J & G Diamonds & Jewelry, located in the 1800 block of the Airport Freeway, near Central Drive.
The glass window at the front of the store was clearly broken out. Police asked the shop’s owner to come do an inventory of the store’s merchandise so that officials can determine if anything was actually stolen.
Police said that one person has been taken into custody, but authorities could not confirm if that individual was actually suspect in the case.
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures