Lee Out, Carr Says He’s In Against Redskins
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (AP) - Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee will miss his second straight game with a sprained neck, and cornerback Brandon Carr says he will play against Washington after missing two days of practice because of illness.
Lee said Friday he was improving and hopeful he could return for the season finale against Philadelphia, when a playoff berth might be on the line.
Cornerback Morris Claiborne was listed as doubtful but says he won’t play with a hamstring injury Sunday against the Redskins. He has missed five of the past six games. Receiver/kick returner Dwayne Harris is out with a hamstring issue as well.
Linebacker Ernie Sims sustained groin and hip injuries last week against Green Bay and is doubtful.
Receiver Terrance Williams is questionable with a hamstring injury.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures