IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — Orlando Scandrick has been one of the steadiest players on the Dallas defense this season — and the Cowboys have rewarded his efforts.
Dallas recently extended the contract of Scandrick, a move that Mike Fisher says saves the Cowboys money against the cap.
105.3 The Fan’s Nathan Wood caught up to Scandrick for this week’s player profile.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures