Texas A&M’s Claiborne Arrested On Drug Charges
COLLEGE STATION (AP) – Texas A&M standout freshman linebacker Darian Claiborne has been arrested on two drug possession charges.
Claiborne was arrested Sunday on charges of possession of a dangerous drug and possession of less than two ounces of marijuana, according to the Brazos County Jail website.
He was arrested at about 3 p.m. and released less than two hours later after posting $6,000 bond.
Claiborne has 89 tackles to tie for team lead and has seven tackles for losses and two forced fumbles.
Claiborne will miss the Chick-Fil-A Bowl against Duke on Dec. 31.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked, Beaten After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Icy Weather Cancels Flights At DFW Airport
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures