Stars’ Gonchar Out With Concussion- Like Symptoms
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (AP) — The Dallas Stars have put defenseman Sergei Gonchar on the injured list and activated Aaron Rome to take his place.
The 39-year-old Gonchar has been out with concussion-like symptoms since he was hit by a puck Dec. 21 against San Jose. He leads Dallas defensemen with 12 points (all assists) in 35 games.
Rome is in his second season with the Stars and has five assists in 30 games with Dallas. He has been out since sustaining an apparent leg injury Dec. 16 at Colorado.
Nashville was playing at Dallas on Friday night.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Blind Woman Injured After Falling Into Manhole
- Baby Found Covered In Cockroaches, Crossing Street
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures