Traffic Alert: 2 Ramps Closed On I-30
Get Breaking News First
NORTH TEXAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - Two ramps on I-30 are closed due to a gravel truck overturning on the off-ramp at University Drive. Police and fire crews responded to the accident, which caused delays Sunday afternoon. The driver of the truck suffered minor injuries.
The following ramps will be closed this week for construction:
- Eastbound exit ramp to Summitt Ave.
- Entrance ramp from University Dr.
Both ramps will remain closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. until Tuesday. Detours are set up via Forest Park Blvd.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dez Bryant Apologizes For Walking Off Field
- Cowboys Fan Attacked After Thanksgiving Day Game
- Texas Gov. Perry Signs “Merry Christmas” Bill
- Blind Woman Injured After Falling Into Manhole
- Baby Found Covered In Cockroaches, Crossing Street
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures